May 31, 2015

The Japanese Touch

Let me introduce you to one of my season must haves – the kimono!

The kimono cardigan is one of my new summer favs. The Japanese inspired fashion piece is so versatile and easy to wear, that I couldn't resist writing about it. 

I love my new boho inspired kimono with fringes from Zara. It’s the perfect summer layering piece and transforms a basic outfit into a breezy boho look. 

Summer is just around the corner but hasn’t arrived yet. These days the temperature is likely to take me by surprise. One minute it is cloudy, then it starts to rain and all of a sudden it’s hot and sunny again. The kimono turns out to be the perfect accessory choice for this season.

Yesterday I wore it over skinny jeans from J Brand, a totally simple white top from H&M paired with black wedges from Aldo.






No comments:

Post a Comment