May 8, 2015

New hair don't care


Guess what? I did it! I colored my hair for the very first time in my life! 

Once in a while I get excited about a new look. First I wanted cut my hair and take on a long bob cut. One of my best friends convinced me to try something else though. 

Yesterday I went to the hairdresser and got hair paintings also called "balayage". It's supposed to be the "new" ombre. I wanted to brighten up my look but still stay natural. 

The hairdresser told me that, balayage creates the most natural-looking results because she paints on the highlights by hand, and can scatter them throughout my hair in a more truly “sunkissed” and haphazard pattern. 

And I love the result - check out my new sunkissed bright hair! 













2 comments:

  1. Wow! Your new hair color is wonderful. What your hair stylist said was true, that the end result will still look natural. I love how the highlights blend in with the brown shade smoothly. You must be very happy about your decision to dye your hair for the first time. Thank you for sharing, Meli! All the best!


    Collene Puterbaugh @ Baja Hair Center

    ReplyDelete
  2. Though it still looks natural, Balayage gave your hair a vibrant appeal! I’m glad you achieved the shades and style you’re aiming for. Stay beautiful, Meli! :-)

    Sadie Montgomery @ Hoshalls Folsom

    ReplyDelete