May 11, 2015

Work hard, play hard

Casual Chic – from the office to after work drinks

Every morning I ask myself the same question: What should I wear today? 

An outfit not only work- and collage-appropriate but also cool enough to pull it through all the way into the after work drink. Sometimes I feel that thinking about what to wear feels like a job itself.

Suits, costumes or pencil skirts? No, I am not that kind of girl. There are more fashion trends to co-opt for the office.

I combine my favorite fashion pieces and make them look trendy, effortless and chic.

Just paired a plain black shirt with some jeans, added some glamorous accessories, throw in some spring sandals and voila: a casual chic outfit to go from work to dinner to after drinks in a flash.







No comments:

Post a Comment