December 24, 2015

Merry Xmas

Frohe Weihnachten, Feliz Navidad, Buon Natale


Dear everyone,

I wish you a happy Christmas, a great holiday and good times with your beloved ones. 

Yesterday evening we turned on some Christmas music, popped a bottle of rose Prosecco and put up the tree in our living room. Before we finally started setting up our tree, we had some color and decoration discussions. After all we came to an end, we have a big tree with strands of lights and very simple-monochrome Christmas ornaments in white and golden color tones.





I felt like a child again. Although everyone is stressed and in a kind of anti Christmas mood I am excited like back then. This morning I woke up very early. I turned on my favorite Christmas movie from my childhood. While I was watching “Miracle on 34th street” I wrapped the presents. 



Don't get caught up in the stressful “holiday cheer” and ignore the rush around you! Not everything has to be perfect; it is already perfect when you can spend Christmas with your beloved ones. Enjoy the holidays and take it easy! 





No comments:

Post a Comment