March 16, 2015

Dreaming Hours


Do you know these nights when your inner voices distract you from falling asleep?

When you lay in bed and you should better be sleeping but your mind keeps thinking about this one thing. When you wake up in the middle of the night and you are very sure that you just came up with the best new idea ever, that you would love to stand up and write it down. 

 This happened to me very often lately! 

 A few years ago I thought that a blog might be a cool idea, but I was too lazy to start it and it became more like a dreamy, burred vision and nothing very important. Until that one night - all of a sudden I was so keen about my very own little blog. Instead of sleeping I was awake, dreaming, fantasizing and visualizing my blog page the whole night. Hours of hours mostly in bed I brainstormed my ideas while I had this very excited feeling. But still, I kept telling myself It is too late to start a blog. There are so many good blogs out there, that no one will care about mine.

 But as you can see: I did it! And I did it for me, to realize my vision and my daydream. If you have something that you can’t stop thinking about! Just try to make it happen! Whatever other people are saying or thinking. Such things you do for yourself. 

 Better give it a try than to regret not to.



No comments:

Post a Comment