March 29, 2015

Bye bye treadmill, hello nature

Spring is one of my favorite seasons. Warmer temperatures and sunny weather invite for running outside. So it's time to get off the treadmill and hit the streets or the park. Since one year I am in love with my running shoes. At the beginning it was more like torture than fun. Nowadays I enjoy running four times a week.

It helps me to boost energy and run stress away. It doesn't matter how fast, how long or how far you run, just do it! Do it for yourself, for your body and for your health. In the beginning it may requires discipline and motivation. But believe me it's worth it. Conquer your weaker self and keep up training!

7 tips to make running more fun:
  • Buy new stylish sportswear  
  • Create a running playlist 
  • Find a running buddy 
  • Set goals 
  • Challenge yourself 
  • Use runtastic or pumatrack to record your results 
  • Discover new routes











No comments:

Post a Comment