November 11, 2015

DE-STRESS GETAWAY

Tauern Spa


In a world where even our vacations have become hectic, I have chosen a slow mindful way for a weekend trip – combined with good wine, delicious food and beloved company!



A spa weekend at its finest – please take me back right now!

Nothing but relaxed! No computer, no work, no stress – just sun, sleep and lots of relaxation.

After 3 days spending at Tauern Spa, Salzburg, I feel rejuvenated and pure. The peaceful environment in the middle of the National Park Hohe Tauern and sight at the glacier Kitzsteinhorn were the best place to recharge.


Nothing like waking up to a view of the mountains and a dreamy nature scenery - well maybe nothing but waking up seeing the Empire State Building #NYClover.

Anyway, I miss jumping in the skyline pool for a short swim before having an amazing breakfast or to watch the sundown with its beautiful orange color nuances.







I love snow, winter and skiing, but I need to admit that I had enjoyed sunbathing in November. Last year at this time we had snow and temperatures below 0 degrees Celsius. And this weekend? We had a warm summer revival in November. Sun bathing in Winter? Yes! Cocktails and sunscreen instead of tea and steam sauna. Cheers!




No comments:

Post a Comment