October 23, 2015

Happy FALLing

The summer heat is over but that doesn’t mean we have to get the fall blues.
Instead we should experience the bright side of October!

My favorite things to do in October: jumping and romping in colorful leaves like a kid, wearing boots and cozy layers.

Usually it is annoying to transition the summer wardrobe into winter clothes. But the best thing about it is finding some cozy sweaters, cardigan and boots that I can’t wait to wear.

I am a boot fetishist: ankle, suede, black, leather, rubber, brown, platform, studded, Uggs,…well what should I say I just love them and collect them. My mom used to get crazy when I stored all of them at home in front of our door every winter.




No wonder, that fall is one popular fashion season! It's time to break out the cozy cardigans, layer up, and load up on booties.

October 2015 is treating us at its finest! Packed with sunny days and only a few rainshowers. Which is great, but I had literally no reason to war my Hunter rainboots. Whatever, I figured that they are very useful for walks through leaves. So I take my Hunter rainboots right into the heart of fall.

Leather pants from Mango + a white oversized buttondown shirt from J.Crew + an olive colored H&M cardigan + black Hunter rainboots + a black hat (boutique in Shanghai) = cozy fall outfit oft he day!






Get out enjoy the colorful leaves and wear your favorite booties, because it’s FALL!

No comments:

Post a Comment