July 13, 2015

NYC weekends: Heels in my bag

I am back in the best city of the world. It is all about #workhardplayhard 

One thing I remembered living in New York and keep doing either going to work or going out:

NYC rule Nr 1: Carry a pair of heels in your bag

A quick coffee or shopping trip can end up in a party brunch. To be prepared for such situations I carry a pair of heels or small flats in my bag.

It’s more painful than fun walking in high heels through the city during the day. Especially when going to a rooftop party or brunch starting at 2 pm and ending late.




Small flip flops fit everywhere and it’s easy to change a few blocks before walking in the club.



Rule Nr. 2: Finding an outfit for many occasions




An outfit that looks nice for lunch in meatpacking with friends and can be worn paired with heels for an after rooftop party. 




No comments:

Post a Comment